New counter!
I have been banned from the maple forums, Hopefully this is only temperary, but for now, no more screenshots from me. :(
Selling stuff, look here


Interesting posts.
My forum ban.
Challenge the Bastelle!

Tuesday 18 December 2007

New post :)?

Sorry haven't posted in a few weeks, mainly because i haven't been on in a few weeks, i was going to quit but i've decided to stay and I'll start playing again properly whenever my laptop stops being so slow. I'm just after getting off my laptop because it crashed when at the Christmas event so now I'm here, writing a post waiting for my maplestory to patch on my home computer that is extremely old.

Anyway, looking through the blog i noticed i didn't write anything about the guy fawkes event, suppose its too late and nobody really cares but for future reference the event was epic fail, hackers could drag the monsters to the entrance of the map, which was also the respawn point, so you've been killed once you entered, and lets say your on 70% exp, thats 10% exp gone, right? wrong, you revived automatically and where killed just as quick, until you died over and over again bringing you back to 0%.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From what I can tell you haven't been back on since this post. If you have decided to leave for good is there any chance you could give me a couple of items?

btw I'm using a different char, name is PiNNeD

Anonymous said...

As almost certainly expect, all of this specific will build toward a state of sexual arousal. While most have long been concerning gratification, they are also be used as foreplay with your partner or even as treatment for sizegenetics ejaculation. Inside of the past, it was not an easy matter to find a male sizegenetics therapist who is skilled in erotic gay sizegenetics. Fortunately for all of us, the telephone and word-of-mouth has been supplanted by the Internet. It gives you options that'll enable you to shape the entire experience to one's dreams and desires.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/