New counter!
I have been banned from the maple forums, Hopefully this is only temperary, but for now, no more screenshots from me. :(
Selling stuff, look here


Interesting posts.
My forum ban.
Challenge the Bastelle!

Wednesday 9 January 2008

Maples inproving

I was on today, and i can't get the pictures of the maple Christmas event so I'll save that to another day. Anyway, maple has made some big improvements since i was on last, sms payment is now available, VIP hair tokens are available and last but not least, maple staff have announced that next month, they will be launching the 3rd job class. Not like that will make any difference to me but allot of players having been complaining and quiting because of Maple Europe not having the advancement.

Also, because i haven't been on much i've been kicked out of Forsaken which gives me less point to log on now, lol.

I'm in orbis at the minute and plan to go pqing tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.