New counter!
I have been banned from the maple forums, Hopefully this is only temperary, but for now, no more screenshots from me. :(
Selling stuff, look here


Interesting posts.
My forum ban.
Challenge the Bastelle!

Saturday 22 March 2008

Art and screenshot compitition.

Http://Maplenerd.blogspot.com compitition.
Not being on much i have 1.5 or 2.5 spare mill to go around, so this won't be the only compitition you'll see from me.

How to enter.
+Upload your screenshot or art to the mapleeurope.com screenshot forum
+Add the tag 'nerd' to your post
+Your art or screenshot must follow the theme of 'close encounters'

Compitition ends the 5th of april, winners will be announced on the 6th of april and prizes will be given in the following few days.

What are the prizes?
+200k each to the 2 lucky winners
+50k each to 2 lucky runner ups
+Screenshots and art will be uploaded here (not really a big deal)


Ps, my cat says:

.l,h`QQQQQ`QQWA2 12q`qw222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222B15G 44VR45VE\AZ

2 comments:

@LucReadsTarot said...

Coool idea! Xd I'm surely doing this. Lemme find a cool screenshot to apply with!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.