New counter!
I have been banned from the maple forums, Hopefully this is only temperary, but for now, no more screenshots from me. :(
Selling stuff, look here


Interesting posts.
My forum ban.
Challenge the Bastelle!

Wednesday 2 July 2008

No more advertising

Recently, Nexon began to not let my screenshots with links to the blog into the screenshot forum and they delted a topic about the blog on the general forum, i posted an inquiry to nexon about if i am allowed to advertise or not, let's hope for a quick reply.

EDIT; I just noticed, my new account (I made a new account when recreating nerd) has been banned from the general maplestory forums and the screenshot forum, which i don't think is very fair, without a warning, and this ban was given after the inquiry was sent in.

If any Nexon are reading this, which they're probably not, i ask for a second chance, as i do like adding my screenshots to the site.

No comments: