New counter!
I have been banned from the maple forums, Hopefully this is only temperary, but for now, no more screenshots from me. :(
Selling stuff, look here


Interesting posts.
My forum ban.
Challenge the Bastelle!

Monday 30 June 2008

New blog changes

Major blog changes starting soon.

Features:
-I shall no longer be selling fame or trading fame, i will just fame whoever i feel deserves it, and the awesome person of the day shall be posted on the blog. (this also applys to defames)
-Posts shall be based around the community, not just my character.
-The post topics shall be based around the timetable.
-I'll try my best to use bold, italics, sizes and colours to make the blog more interesting.

Timetable:
Mondays - The maplestory forum's hot topics discussion
Tuesdays - Youtube video discussion
Wedensdays - Review on the new patch (with pictures of the new NX instore.)
Thursdays -
Midweek review on the screenshot forum
Fridays - Socail life may result in no post or
nothing to post about x_X
Saturdays -
Socail life may result in no post or nothing to post about x_X
Sundays - End of week review on the screenshot forum/Nerd character progression

Timetable may change at any point, this is not final.
Please reply with ideas.

I may even be looking for more bloggers to help make the blog more interesting.

No comments: