New counter!
I have been banned from the maple forums, Hopefully this is only temperary, but for now, no more screenshots from me. :(
Selling stuff, look here


Interesting posts.
My forum ban.
Challenge the Bastelle!

Sunday 29 June 2008

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

-----------------IGNORE THIS--------------------
After seeing a Toymakers hat in the FM for just a little over 4mill, i tried to sell mine for 7, finally got a sale for 6 mill and then bought the one in FM.
Progress on the Maplesword: 3mill

See original topic here
-----------------IGNORE THIS--------------------

I sold the other toymaker's hat for another 6 mill, then found someone who had no clue about the maple sword and sold it to me for 2mill, meaning i still have 6.8m cash and a sword that makes my cry with happiness every time i look at my character.

No comments: